Water fall in Bloom forest

 




 Hello guys i finally got some time to begin , #realartgallery blogging , 


Here's my first painting i shared n now ill sharing these  types of acrylic painting tricks , and also will provide my YouTube channel link for ur assistance and facility in other for learning , if any wants step by stem tricks to make this beautiful painting.


So guys , BLOOM FOREST WATER FALL ,

Abt this painting , i actually shared an idea of a forest that is full of darkness and silence , only u can hear the nourish sounds of birds , and crawling insects or some animals , 

Water fall sound if u r sitting near the pond i have tried to show in this Painting , 


What i see and consider in my bloom forest PAINTING ?

_

Friends when i keep a closer look into this painting , i feel my soul in that place , i i slightly close my eyes , and take a long breath , feeling cold , peace and calm. Only the sounds are of the creatures which belongs to the Forest . Believe me when there's no noise , the sounds of frogs and insects along with sound of falling water has its on FUN.

 

I live when when i i ta my soul to that level , and feel like really im in that place , releasing my stress , feeling love with the almighty God. Feeling thanks to the Almighty Creator , 


There so much that i i want to say about this painting , to explain it like a real way that a Reader feels himself there for some time , 


I hope u appreciate my insane effort to expend the silence in this Painting , more and more videos pictures with #Real explained words will come soon inshaallah inshallah.

I want to thank u all , see u at comments section , 

Don't forget to check the youtube channel n join us for more ,


Thanks 

Stick to Real art gallery official..

Stay safe

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts